This truffles recipe is hands down, one of the best! We love simplicity and these tasty little bites are about as easy to make as they come. And, of course they are tasty enough for any occasion, birthdays included. With our Cake Batter MuscleEgg egg whites as the star player here, it'll feel like your birthday every time you pop one in your mouth.
If you've ever tried doing another truffles recipe, you may have become frustrated that it was more complicated than it should be. But, don't be intimidated! This healthy truffles recipe uses only seven ingredients, most of which are probably already in your pantry. Even better, all of the ingredients mix together easily to form solid truffle balls that won't fall apart when you dip them into the creamy white chocolate mixture that makes the outer layer of these truffles.
There really isn't a more perfect snack for on-the-go people who want something yummy that will satisfy any sweet tooth without all the unnecessary calories. If you have kids, they'll want to gobble these up! Make bunch and you can keep some at home, throw some in your gym bag (in a plastic baggie of course!), or take some to school or the office. These babies will travel anywhere you do! You're guaranteed to love them and want more! Try this truffles recipe today! Or, tomorrow. Just don't wait too long or you'll be sad you waited. Be happy. Eat truffles.
- 1 cup protein pancake mix
- ¼ cup dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 4-5 tablespoons MuscleEgg cake batter egg whites
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles + more for topping, if desired
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sift together pancake mix, sweetener and coconut flour
- Add egg whites in 1 tablespoon at a time until a dough forms (it will be only slightly sticky. Add more coconut flour if too wet or more egg whites it too dry)
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill
- Remove dough and roll into desired size truffles
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes
- While truffles are in the freezer, combine your white chocolate and coconut oil and melt
- Remove truffles from the freezer and dip into the melted white chocolate
- Top with more sprinkles, if desired
- Place in the refrigerator to set for 30 minutes
- Recipe Credits: IngredientsofaFitChick.com